NISHINIPPON ENGINEERING CO.,LTD
NS Type E Valve
Automatic temperature measurement sampling device
This is a non-leakage shutoff valve for small, medium, and large bore gas valves. It can also be used as a water-sealing valve and is a representative product of our company with a high level of safety.
NS Type E Valve
Like the NK valve, it is non-leakage and can also be used as a water-sealing valve; it is a low weight shutoff valve with a shorter face to face space and less water-sealing water than the NK valve.
Temperature measurement sampling equipment and other developed products
Details of equipment and other ironmaking-related developments aimed at fully automating the temperature measurement and sampling of hot metal and molten steel, which is dangerous to do manually and in a harsh environment.
- The special valve plug structure can remove dust adhering to the seat surface, and is widely used in valves for blast furnace gas (BFG), coke oven gas (COG), and converter gas (LDG), which are byproduct gases generated from steel mill equipment containing large amounts of dust.
- The double-closing structure enables non-leakage complete shutoff, and can also be used as a water-sealed valve to further ensure safety.
- The valve plug (valve box) is spherical in shape, which allows a large gas passage area, smooth flow, and low pressure loss.
- The valves have been delivered to steel mills throughout Japan, and some of them have been in service for more than 50 years with little breakdowns and overhauls.
- When used as a water-sealing valve, it does not require a large space for installation like a V-shaped water-sealing pipe, and the amount of water required for water sealing is small, making it environmentally friendly and simplifying the foundation.
- By using the NK valve with double shutoff, which is currently being promoted, it is easy to install a closing flange in the downstream section.